Coming to the Great White Way in March 2015, the Harvey Weinstein produced musical FINDING NEVERLAND is flying high at American Repertory Theater.
Harvey Weinstein is confident that the musical will continue to strengthen as its Broadway premiere approaches. He stated they know what they need to do, what Act I needs and that Act II is “nearly perfect!”
Here are some reviews:
All links could lead to possible spoilers! Lots of stuff possibly leaked this week.
- Possible Daisy Ridley costume info over on MakingStarWars.net While there, help ‘em in getting some new podcast equipment. Great site and great podcast!
- Latino Review has a ton of rumor updates and insight on how REBEL’S A NEW DAWN begins the connective thread that will run through this new show, the upcoming movies and right back to the classic trilogy.
- Eric Vespe of Aint’ It Cool News tweets about STAR WARS brain trust meeting in London that took place last week.
- Concept art of possible Episode VII baddie over at indie revolver.
- And does this robotic “thank you” arm and hand belong to said bad guy? badass digest
- Will Darth Vader appear in a flashback in Episode VII? What about Billie Lourd? Could she be playing a younger Princess Leia in a flashback?
- Hearing that a Mon Cal character is in Episode VII. Ackbar? Maybe his planet too?
- Check out this Making of Star Wars Models book! gizmodo
- What about those flame throwing troopers? Some sites reporting that some troopers may have cloaking capabilities.
- Indie Revolver has some possible Han Solo costuming designs. A very Hoth looking outfit. Two holsters. Iconic belt. Notice anything Imperial looking? The other looks much like what Han wore on Endor but not in camouflage.
- Could this be a photo of a new stormtrooper helmet for Ep. VII? Indie Revolver had an amazing week!
- Badass Digest talks about Han in Ep. VII. What ship could Chewie and he be piloting?
- Slashfilm talks more about these Han rumors.
- Episode VII writer and director Rian Johnson talks WARS on the Girls in Hoodies podcast.
- Looks like Ep. VII’s hiatus is over and shooting has resumed
- Over at www.nathanhamill.com check out lavabear’s travels in the U.K. Very interesting locations! And how could that guy with the beard photo bomb poor lavabear?
- Check it MintInBox.net for some interior Millennium Falcon shots!
Umm…yes please! Looks like 116,000+ others think it’s a super idea with tons of potential. Imagine a showcase of all Weird Al’s hit parodies, maybe even sprinkle in original artists to join him. Head on over to change.org to sign the petition.